Thursday, November 22, 2018

Why you are not getting Views on youtube | Biggest Common Mistake new Youtubers do

Today we will discuss about the Common Mistakes of new YouTubers. Because of this mistake youtubers face difficulties for not getting views on their videos.


When a new youtuber start uploading a video on YouTube he/she has to do lot of work for the better SEO result, and the most important point in SEO is the title of the topic or video because title has all the keywords in it. But when a new youtuber start finding its video's title sentence he/she does not look at the search result, and that's the 
Biggest Mistakes he/she ever does. 

Related Post

Remember when ever you search for the title of the video, must choose the sentence that has the minimum search result. Because search result is basically the competition result of your topic.

When you start finding your topic choose the topic that has the result less than 3000. Then there is a chance above 50% that your video stands up for the first page, otherwise you will get no views on your video. 


1 comment

  1. I'm Arnab Joshi (Youtuber from last 1 year). In the starting I'm also not getting views and subscribers on my channel. I was really frustrated. I have uploaded 2 videos on weekly basis. But the views are only 300 to 500 and subscribers was only 58. Then I decided to buy youtube subscribers from Indian website like (https://rb.gy/9gk8za). Within 1 month my videos views was 1K to 2K and my subscribers was jumbed to 10K. I was really happy. You can also try this way its 100% tested method.

    ReplyDelete



Subscribe to Blog via Email

Want to be your own Boss?
Receive all our future posts instantly in your inbox. Enter your email to enroll.


*We Hate Spam!